DESIGNED For Beginner & Intermediate Level Artists
Over the last eight years these courses have helped more than 11,000 students ( like you ) from 71+ countries learn drawing, painting, sculpture and create better art. Whether you are an absolute beginner or an intermediate artist, you will definitely make solid progress when you join us.
My name is Mandar Marathe and I make paintings, sculptures, conduct workshops and create online art courses. Though I have been creating and exhibiting art since childhood, I became a full-time artist in 2011 after 16 years of a corporate career in the engineering and IT industry. My paintings are in the personal and corporate collections in 8 countries and in the last 8 years, 11000+ students have attended my workshops and online art courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does the membership work? If you are a monthly subscriber, your subscription will begin on the day you sign up and your account will automatically be billed each month on the same day. If you are a quarterly subscriber, your subscription will begin on the day you sign up and your account will automatically be billed every 3 months on the same day. If you are an annual subscriber, your subscription will begin on the day you sign up and your account will automatically be billed each year on the same day.
2. When Do The Courses Start And End? All the courses at Mandar Marathe Art School become available to you the moment you join any paid membership plan. You can start, end, and re-watch the courses as many times as you want, on your own schedule.
3. How Long Do I Have The Access To The Courses? With monthly, quarterly and yearly membership options, you get access to the courses for 1 month, 3 months and a year, respectively. Your access continues as long as you continue to renew the membership. You can also restart a membership any time.
4. Can I get Lifetime Access To Courses? Yes! You get Lifetime Access to any course when you buy it as a separate course (not membership). You can buy the courses here.
5. Can I Really Become an artist? If you have been told by anyone that you can't be an artist or you'll never be able to draw/paint well or you don't have the "talent", they are simply ignorant or are lying to you. Talent is highly overrated and nobody is born with skills to draw/paint/sculpt. Even the great masters had to learn these skills by getting knowledge from their teachers and then practice on their own.If you have the desire to become an artist and are ready to put in the practice needed, nobody can stop you from being an artist. To give you a live example, I myself never went to any art school but I developed my skills by watching other artists, reading books and practicing on my own. I had strong desire but beyond that I don't think I have any special talent which made me an artist. I mean it.So, remove the doubt and get busy learning and making art.
6. If I need to cancel the subscription, how do I do that? If you choose to cancel the subscription, you can do so anytime by going to My Account--> Billing --> Subscription. There is no contract or any cancellation fee.