(Use coupon "ZEN" for $15) Learn the crucial ingredient of every good work of art.
In simple words, composition is the arrangement of shapes in the picture. It is one of the most elusive and neglected aspects in art but is one of the most crucial ingredients of every good work of art.
This artwork could be a drawing, painting, illustration, graphic design or a photograph. In this class we'll go through
- Conventions in composition
- Armatures that hold the shapes in the painting together
- Common mistakes in composition
- Orchestration of eye movement using composition
- Framing and cropping vast scenes into effective compositions
- Importance of thumbnail sketches in developing compositions
If you are interested in drawing, painting, illustration, design or photography, this class will give you lot of useful information, but even if you are just curious about what composition is and how it helps in creating better artworks, this class will help you understand that.
So, I invite you to enroll in this class and take you art to higher level of mastery. See you in the class!
Tags: art, fine art, illustration, digital illustration,drawing, painting, graphic design, creativity, photography, landscape, still life, oil painting, plein air painting, acrylic painting, watercolor painting